Cavity wall insulation removal funding
There are currently no grants to support the cost of removing faulty cavity wall insulation. However, there may be in the future.
In the meantime we can help you in the following ways:
- Carry out a heat loss survey to see if your cavity wall insulation is damaging your home.
- Help you resolve any dispute about the installation of your insulation.
- Check if your insulation is covered by a current guarantee.
- Remove problem cavity wall insulation.
- Install EPS bead cavity wall insulation. It may be possible to secure funding for this, covering the costs in full or at a reduced rate. This will depend on your circumstances and where in the UK you live.
Talk to us about how we can help resolve your problems with faulty cavity wall insulation. Call us on 0800 292 2554 – we’ll be happy to help.
Cavity wall and loft insulation funding
Energy firms offer free cavity wall and loft insulation under the government-backed ECO scheme. Some offer it free to everyone and others to certain groups. There may also be other funding available depending on where you live in the UK. For example, many local authorities offer grants for home insulation.
If you’d like to find out what grants you may be eligible for please call us on 0800 292 2554. We have up-to-date knowledge on what is available and will be happy to help.