Keeping Social Distance to Keep our Business open
As the UK starts to see some normality returning, Evolve are back in business but at a social distance to keep our staff and customers safe.
We have adapted our services to make our surveys and installations socially distanced in accordance with government guidance.
If you are vulnerable or shielding, it’s more important than ever that your home is well equipped to keep you and your family warm with proper insulation and an up to date heating system.
How a socially distanced appointment works:
- When our crew or surveyor arrives, they will call you whilst they wait outside
- You can come and unlock the door, isolate yourself to a separate room, then call them to give them permission to enter.
- Stay isolated to a separate room whilst the crew carry out their safety checks
- Gloves and masks are always worn by our crews
- Our crews will be changing gloves in between each property if necessary
- We will keep time in your property to an absolute minimum (About ten minutes usually)
- Once we’ve finished inside the property and left, we will call you to let you know so you can come and lock the door behind us
- We also recommend keeping windows open for a short time after we’ve visited
- Our staff drive Evolve branded vans, wear Evolve branded uniforms and have ID at all times
- If you would like an extra security precaution you can set up a unique password between Evolve and yourself that the installer will use to gain permission to enter your property
It is of vital importance for us to be able to ensure that all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our customers and to keep our loved ones safe.
If you have any further questions or to book a free no obligation survey; please contact us on [email protected] or 0800 292 2554.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty. Shop local with Evolve and let’s get energy efficient again!
Evolve Home Energy Solutions