Who can apply for the boiler grant?
People in receipt of a qualifying benefit can apply for this fantastic government funded grant to replace their boiler for free or a very small contribution.
You qualify if:
- You are a home owner
- You receive a qualifying UK benefit
- Your boiler is over 7 years old
The qualifying UK benefits are:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Employment and support allowance
- Income support
- Pension credits
- Tax credits (child tax and working tax)
- Housing benefit
- Council tax support
- Social fund
- Universal credit
- You may also qualify based on your household income (notionally lower than £30,000 per annum) and whether or not you have a health condition
You do not qualify if:
- You are a private tenant
- Your boiler is less than 7 years old
- You do not receive a UK benefit
The benefits of a new boiler
- Save up to £200 per year on energy bills
- Heat your home the energy efficient way
- Pay a fraction of the cost
- Help the environment
The average cost of a boiler is £2,200...
You could pay from only £399+ VAT fully fitted!
What happens next?
Does the qualifying criteria apply to you?
Trust the experts. Evolve is fully accredited, giving you peace of mind that you’ll be fully satisfied with our work.