Customer Experience Advisor (HEAT Team)
Advertised: 22nd January 2024
Job Type: Full-time (would consider part-time with pro-rata salary for the right candidate)
Salary: £22,000, plus company share bonus
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm (would consider part-time with pro-rata salary for the right candidate)
Supplemental pay types: Company bonus scheme
Benefits: Company pension, free on-site parking
Work location: Cwmbran, Monmouthshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required). Office-based.
|We’re looking for 2x confident, dynamic, people-focussed Customer Experience Advisors to join our Home Energy Assessment Team (HEAT Team).
The role is really important as you will be part of the team that ensures all leads and enquiries into the business and are handled effectively – that means an excellent experience for the customer and lead conversion is maximised for the business.
You’ll be booking interested customers with a Home Energy Assessment (either by video call or home visit, depending on customer preference) to assess their home for improvements such as insulation, solar PV, upgraded boiler or air source heat pump. These customers are already keen on our products so there’s no selling to do, simply answer basic questions and then allocate a time and date for an assessor to visit their property.
Many of our customers are eligible for funding to make their energy efficient home improvements free or partially funded. You’ll be responsible to checking their eligibility during the call.
You may also be asked to help handle our incoming phone calls to ensure they get to the right department efficiently and professionally.
We’re recruiting because Evolve Home Energy Solutions is going through an exciting period of growth.
We are looking for two Customer Experience Advisors for the HEAT Team as well as a new Customer Experience Manager to lead the department.
Our Customer Experience Advisors (HEAT Team) are responsible for the following:
- Our Customer Experience Advisors (HEAT Team) are
- responsible for the following:
- Creating a fantastic first impression of Evolve Home Energy Solutions
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients enquiring about our home improvement services
- Booking Home Energy Assessments (either by video call or home visit, depending on customer preference) for our team of surveyors in line with department targets
- Assessing customers’ eligibility to have home improvements installed for free or partially funded
- Offering basic advice about our products over the phone
- Handling administration related to booking a Home Energy Assessment and claiming funding on a client’s behalf
- Answering incoming calls and emails to the business promptly and effectively, including post-installation aftercare (on a rota)
- Enhancing and upholding Evolve’s trusted reputation in the insulation and renewables industry
Essential skills & experience
All product and company training will be given and there is not necessarily a requirement for customer service experience, it’s great people we want for this role.
- Enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced, commercial environment with multiple tasks and priorities
- A friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Collaborative, supportive approach towards colleagues
- Great attention to detail, work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong numerical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable skills & experience
- Knowledge of home improvements and/or energy efficiency measures such as insulation, solar power, renewables, boiler systems
- Knowledge of funding streams such as Energy Company Obligation (ECO) or the Great British Insulation Scheme
- Customer service experience
Our mission is to provide affordable warmth solutions to households across the UK, with an excellent customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Driven by our enthusiasm and professionalism, we aim for our clients to return to us and recommend us to others.
With extensive experience in providing insulation, heating and home renewable solutions, we are a leader in the UK market.
We believe you’ll have to go a long way to find a better bunch of people when it comes to passion and dedication to tackling fuel poverty, making homes more energy efficient and reducing energy bills.
Helping people & planet towards Net Zero.
How to apply
Send us your CV and a covering letter using the contact form and we’ll be in touch ASAP. We look forward to hearing from you.