An Energy Efficient Insulation System That Creates Warm, Attractive & Comfortable Homes
External wall insulation is a thermally efficient, highly advanced insulation treatment applied to a property’s exterior walls. It dramatically reduces the amount of heat a home loses which results in a warmer home and a reduced heating bill, along with a host of other benefits.
An external wall insulation system comprises of a layer of insulation, a layer of insulating render implanted with reinforcing mesh followed by a final coat of render finished to the desired decorative effect.
External wall insulation is suitable for many different types of properties, especially for the seven million UK homes with solid walls, which cannot be insulated using traditional cavity wall insulation methods. Homes constructed from concrete and stone as well as properties with steel and timber frames are also very often suitable.
What are the key benefits?
- Could save you around £415* per year on fuel bills
- Improves the appearance of your home
- Next to no disruption during installation
- Can increase a property’s value by significantly improving its EPC rating
- Helps with condensation problems and black mould growth
- Provides a high level of thermal efficiency, making your home warm and cosy
- Virtually maintenance free
- A variety of attractive finishes available
* Source: Energy Savings Trust website, August 2018. Estimated figures based on a detached property
Interested In Using External Wall Insulation?
Our experienced staff will explain the whole process to you and can recommend whether your home would benefit.