Individual Energy Surveys

Do You Need An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)?

You will if you’re looking to sell or rent your property…

You need a current Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) in order to legally sell or rent your property.

Your EPC needs to be available to potential buyers or tenants as soon as you start to market your property for sale or rent and must be carried out by a qualified Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) and submitted to the national EPC register.

Landlord? Your property MUST have a rating of E or above…

Landlords, it’s now a legal requirement for your property to have an EPC rating of E or above before you can take on a new tenant or renew an existing contract. By 2020 this rule will apply to ALL properties with existing tenancies too.

A civil penalty of up to £4,000 will be imposed for breaches.

Why Should You Get Evolve To Complete Your EPC?

Your estate agent may offer to organise the EPC on your behalf but are you getting the best price and swift service?

Evolve provide a fast, affordable and no fuss service… so you can concentrate on renting or selling your property! In fact we’re promise to be the best value EPC provider in YOUR area as well as boasting these other benefits:

  • 30 min home visit
  • Quick turnaround
  • Fully-qualified DEA
  • Advice on available grants (ECO 3 & Local Authority)

Want The Best Value EPC In YOUR Area?

Our team of qualified Domestic Energy Assessors are here to help!