Insulation & Extraction Technician Job
The purpose of the role is to provide a customer focused installation and Cavity remediation service ensuring that all technical specifications are adhered to and all relevant safety checks and safety precautions are carried out in line with company and KIWA/BBA procedures and industry best practice.
1. To consistently achieve Evolves core competencies in relation to customer focus, communication, health & safety & quality, teamwork & organisation.
2. Install and Cavity Clean all confirmed booked work as per job sheets.
3. Communicate with supervisor if worksheet cannot be adhered to.
4. Carry out pre and post work inspections and take any necessary action to resolve any highlighted issues.
5. Effectively communicate with the customer before, during and after installation to ensure they are aware of what you are doing, any issues or changes to job required and to ensure that they are happy with the job on completion.
6. Ensure all work is installed and cavity cleaned in a safe manner and to a high standard by following best practice procedures.
7. Ensure all machinery settings are as per technical and system designer specifications to ensure correct installation processes.
8. Undertake any other reasonable task as required by the company.
9. You will be required to work away when requested. Prior notice will be given.
– Enthusiastic and Flexible individual to work the hours required to achieve works set out on a daily basis.
– Ensure all work is carried out within system designer specifications.
– Effective and reliable communication skills with relevant booking staff.
– Ensure daily and weekly health and safety checks are completed in full and defects are reported.
– To comply with KIWA/BBA audit requirements.
– To ensure vehicle and equipment are maintained to predetermined standards.
Able to deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external customers·
Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues in their team·
Must have the drive to ensure that H&S and Quality legalities and standards are maintained and where possible improved, through strict adherence to internal and external policies, procedures and standards·
Ability to plan and organize on site work.
· Motivated to learn and continually develop expertise.
· Able to demonstrate commitment and drive at the same time as flexibility.
Excellent opportunity – Starting salary £18,200 to £32,000 OTE dependant upon experience
Experience:· Working as part of a team· Working on own initiative
Desirable, but not essential:· Previous experience of working in the insulation industry,Previous experience of working in the building industry, any groundworks experience · Blue Skills Carded· ACOPs certificated,· CITB registered· BBA approved installer· Driving License
Job Types: Sub Contract to Full-time Contract
Salary: £18,200.00 to £32,000.00 /year
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org