Convert your loft to free up storage space
Garage full of stuff, cupboards overflowing… In many cases the answer to the problem is to take advantage and convert your loft!
Reasons to board your loft:
- Dramatically increase your home’s ﬂoor space
- Add value to your home
- Create useful (and safe!) storage space
- Protect your loft’s insulation
- Reduce heat loss from your loft space
Loft Space Facts
The loft in most homes remains a room that is barely touched. In many instances this is due to safety reasons; concerns about falling and/or causing damage due to storage on weak structures. Issues regarding accessibility and/or the location of the hatch door add further to concerns.
Evolve can turn your loft into a beautiful safe space in a day complete with loft boards, new loft hatch and easy access ladder.
What does loft boarding involve?
- The timbers are sized and checked for installation operation
- The joists are cut to size
- The joists are prepared and laid ready
- The joists are ﬁxed securely
- The boards are then altered if needed 6. The boards are then laid and ﬁxed securely
- Clean up & sign oﬀ
What’s your company policy?
All staﬀ will provide a courteous, helpful and friendly service to the highest professional standards. At all times staﬀ will seek to demonstrate a ﬂexible and responsive attitude to our customers. Through continuous commitment to this objective, we will always endeavour to deliver 100% customer satisfaction.
130 years combined industry experience working in partnership with local authorities and energy agencies across Wales. We are proud to say we were the first installer to receive its registration under CIGA’s new Trustmark scheme in 2019.