We are happy to announce our 2020 Festive Hamper Giveaway!
After what has undoubtedly been a tough year for everyone, we wanted to do our part in spreading a bit of Festive cheer so we have put together a festive hamper giveaway brimming with treats! This year we wanted to support the local businesses that have been supporting all of us throughout the year so our hamper is full of treats from local businesses throughout our operating area.
The hamper giveaway includes:
- Decorations from The Cotton Angel, Monmouth
- Bath Soft Cheese from Bath Soft Cheese Company, Bath
- Traditional Christmas Pudding from Georgie Porgies Puddings, Devon
- x3 Bags of festive flavoured teas from R-Tea, Bristol
- Arthouse Unlimited Handmade Milk Chocolate with Honeycomb from Bees for Development, Monmouth
- x1 750ml Bottle Mulled Mead from Wye Valley Meadery, Chepstow
- Sea Salted & Oat Crackers from Cradoc’s Savoury Biscuits, Brecon, Powys
- Christmas Wreath Soap from Welsh Valley Soapery, Merthyr Tydfil
To enter, all you need to do is fill out this short survey and click ‘yes’ to being entered into the prize draw!
The draw will commence at 12.01pm on Monday 21st of December. Prizes will be delivered to your chosen address. Our GDPR policy and the full terms and conditions for this draw can be found below:
Terms and Conditions, Evolve HES Ltd Festive Hamper Prize Draw:
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person.
- Entrants must be over 18 to qualify.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Competitions are open to UK residents only.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via phone or email.
- The Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from 9th December until 11.59am on 21st December 2020
- The draw will be held on the 21st December and prizes will be delivered on the 22nd or 23rd December.
- Evolve is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your explicit consent.
- By entering the draw you give Evolve permission to contact you.